Do you want to work at Capital Christian Center? Capital is not only a great place to worship, grow, serve and learn it is also a great place to work. We have employment opportunities at Capital Christian Center and Capital Christian School.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a detailed cover letter, a personal statement of faith and resume.
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Status: Regular Part Time / Monday and Tuesday - 16 hours
Exempt Status: Non Exempt
Reports To: Executive Administrative Assistant
Education Requirement: High School Diploma
The Receptionist greets all guests and gives them information or direction as needed. The primary responsibility of the Receptionist is to ensure that the Front Office is operating smoothly in an effort to greet the public in a positive manner when they are visiting or calling in.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, monitor church voicemail, and deliver messages accordingly. Maintain campus wide extension list.
- Greet, assist, and direct guests and maintain clean and orderly Front Office.
- Process Pastor-on-Call forms.
- Ensure main voicemail and signs reflect office closings, specials events, and closings, by writing and recording the weekly message for Services and departmental events on the main voice mail.
- Monitor prayer line, record prayer requests for Prayer Room, and submit magazine prayer requests.
- Mail standard letters and materials.
- Lock Mailroom door at the end of the business day.
- Maintain Prayer Room schedule and supplies.
- Order non-bereavement florals.
- Maintain tickets and/or fliers of current events for distribution/sale to the public.
- Stock Boardroom and Front office supplies such as coffee, paper products, water, brochures.
- Maintain the Front Office first aid kit including preparing expenditure request.
- Maintain lost and found.
- Perform data entry and assist Administrative Assistants on projects as needed.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Ability to get along and work effectively with others.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of PC’s, Switchboard, and Copiers