Job Title: Painter
Job Classification: POE
Job Status: Regular Full Time
Exempt Status: Non Exempt
Department: Facility Operations
Department #: 480
Reports To: Facility Operations Director
Position Supervised: N/A
Delegated Authority: N/A
Work Related Experience: High School Diploma
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor; the painter performs painting, drywall repair, and miscellaneous maintenance assistance as needed, as well as related work throughout the facility. Must possess a valid California driver’s license.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Knowledge of paints, paint mixing application and surface preparation.
- Knowledge of wall covering installation.
- Knowledge of proper storage and disposal of paints and supplies.
- Knowledge of proper roller and brush applications.
- Knowledge of airless paint equipment.
- Knowledge of proper use of respiratory protection equipment.
- Knowledge of safety and fire codes for coating application.
- Ability to use and operate tools and equipment in a safe and effective manner, utilizing safe work practices.
- Ability to perform duties within the scope of Capital Christian Center policies and procedures.
- Abilities to interact in a courteous, energetic and resourceful manner.
- Ability to respond effectively to emergency situations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic maintenance Tools and Equipment
- HVLP, Cup, Airless & Gun Sprayer